Franciacorta is a region renowned for its sparkling wines and for its amazing landscape. In the gorgeous village of Monticelli Brusati there is the Castelveder winery, a high quality family-run business.
• At Castelveder we’ll discover the secrets of the production of the Franciacorta method. We’ll visit the winery and will have a walk through the vineyards with the young producer. We’ll tasting different wines from the winery during the experience.
• The cooking experience will start with an aperitif with a glass of sparkling wine and a local cheese. The cooking class will be dedicated to traditional Italian dishes with the best local ingredients. We will make three dishes, two first courses of fresh pasta such as casoncelli (the typical local ravioli) and tagliatelle and the traditional Italian Tiramisù dessert. At the end we will have lunch in a cozy room of the winery. We’ll taste the dishes prepared together paired with two wines from the cellar.
A real food and wine experience!
– From Monday to Friday, subject to availability.
– Duration: 5 hours, from 10.00 a.m. to 15.00 p. m.
– Minimum number : 4 people
– Experience: 1 of winery visit, 2 hours of cooking class and 3 course lunch, recipe brochure
– Price: Adult € 95 per person – Youth (4-12) € 65 – Child (0-3) Free
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION