The Food Experience takes place in Gargnago, a charming village overlooking the crystal clear waters of Lake Garda.
The meeting point is the Kiosk of the Franciscan friars’ Convent built in 1300 and once a citrus warehouse.
• Visit to an ancient Limonaia just a few steps from the center. The only one active and still original private Limonaia, recently restored respecting the authentic architectural concept. We will discover the history of the citrus groves and the tradition of the cultivation of lemons on Lake Garda.
• Amazing cheese workshop in a shop with 50 years of history. In the dairy attached to the shop we’ll experience the production of Italian authentic cheeses made with local milk.
• The tasting of a selection of fresh and different aged cheeses, some of which made with raw milk and flavored with local products such as lemons and capers.
• Tastings of typical cold cuts in the shop combined with a glass of local Doc wine.
• Lunch in the ‘Limonaia’. You will live the unique experience of a picnic surrounded by the scent of lemons and with a breathtaking view of the lake. We will taste a typical Italian main-course dish and a local dessert .
• Workshop on Limoncello liqueur . Fabio, the son of the owner, will show us the secrets of the production of a home-made and best quality limoncello.
– From Monday to Friday, subject to availability.
– Duration: 4 hours, from 10.30 to 14.30.
– Minimum number: 4 people
– Tour: Limonaia visit, 4 tastings + pic pic lunch + Limoncello worshop
– Price: Adult € 85 per person – Youth (4-11) € 40 – Child (0-3) Free
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION